Sketch o5's 1999 LX sedan 5MT

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Re: Sketch o5's 99 LX CG5 5 speed

^^^ You must have that response saved on your comp so you can paste it in.... lol. You get that question like every day...STILL! :run:

Oh, looks good btw :thumbsup:

SykVSyx

Reaction score

yea, its the car charger, and the charger has an output for a headphone jack, so i have the AUX input wires (y-split cable with headphone jack) going to that. all PnP really. i just have it routed behind the dash, and all you see is the charger in the 12v, and the end that plugs into the iPod. i did have to dremel the bottom center console piece tho to get the wires behind everything. wasnt much dremeling, but a little to make a slit for the wires.

Thinking about doing a hardwire job with mine for the Podsicle as well. I wish the 6GA came with the two outlets like the TL does.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score

retrofit the tl harness??? doo itttt haha

as for the GTI question....yes, haha, my fingers know exactly where every key is to type that response, hahaha, i can do it with my eyes shut :p

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score

where the fuk can i get a "support sluts" ribbon??!?!! any word on teh googly decals yet?? :lawl:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score

hmmmm. just wire it in and leave it behind the dash, and have the plug that goes from the iPod to the TL plug come out so you can plug it into the iPod. thatd be clean.

where the fuk can i get a "support sluts" ribbon??!?!! any word on teh googly decals yet?? :lawl:

spencer gifts......for all your one stop obscene needs :)

googly decals will come along once the new job is acquired. shouldnt be too much longer.

00AccordGuy

Reaction score

looks nice. whats holding you up from putting the rims on? and what paint did you use for the red tails?

SykVSyx

Reaction score

hmmmm. just wire it in and leave it behind the dash, and have the plug that goes from the iPod to the TL plug come out so you can plug it into the iPod. thatd be clean.

indecisive_3.jpg

However, if I can find teh parts, I just might work that out.

Back