[SOLD] 00Accord4cyl's Coupe Thread

Hlover

Reaction score
hey bro I got to say that I really like your accord except for one thing the front bumper I never like that lip kit. But anyway I like the way those rota wheels look and I would like to get some so were did you get them from and for how much? Also do you know how much is the weight difference between 18's and 17's?

Sonnick

Reaction score
Hlover said:
hey bro I got to say that I really like your accord except for one thing the front bumper I never like that lip kit. But anyway I like the way those rota wheels look and I would like to get some so were did you get them from and for how much? Also do you know how much is the weight difference between 18's and 17's?
It's about 2-3lbs

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Hlover said:
Thanks..

http://www.jlbmotorsports.com/ Best place to get them, that is where the previous owner got them, and where i got my wheel after wreck..send me an IM if you need any more help..Not sure how much...they probably don't have any in bronze 18's..probably around 160 a wheel..just give them a call

Hlover

Reaction score
00Accord4cyl said:
Thanks..

http://www.jlbmotorsports.com/ Best place to get them, that is where the previous owner got them, and where i got my wheel after wreck..send me an IM if you need any more help..Not sure how much...they probably don't have any in bronze 18's..probably around 160 a wheel..just give them a call

thanks I appreciate the help :thumbsup:

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
DSC_1219.jpg

DSC_0675.jpg

dsc1237edit2rd1.jpg

DSC_1266.jpg

DSC_1264edit.jpg

These are the newest pictures...was going to take some this week becuase i was on spring break...but was too busy dealing with crap

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Sexy as usual man. It really makes me wish i waited a day to get a blue coupe (i had one lined up for the price i wanted)

Back