2013 Honda Accord

nskyline342

Reaction score
I upgraded from my 2000 honda accord coupe EX to a 2013 accord coupe EX-L. Alot of people say the new coupe looks like **** but to me it doesnt look as bad as everybody says..idk maybe i stare at it too long. I agree that the rear sidemarkers look pretty bad but other than that, the car looks pretty damn nice to me. What do you guys think about the new accord coupe? or sedan?

truWarier02

Reaction score
I think the sedan looks sweet. It looks more upscale and sporty than past generations. As for the coupe, maybe it'll grow on me.

nskyline342

Reaction score
I think the sedan looks sweet. It looks more upscale and sporty than past generations. As for the coupe, maybe it'll grow on me.

Yea i agree with that, the new sedans are much more sporty than past generations. I'm not a big fan of 4 doors maybe thats why i think the coupe doesnt look that bad.

cjsaccord

Reaction score
The 2013 Accords look nice, The sport sedans with the lip kit looks the best to me, but the coupe has potential someone just needs to mod it to fix those exterior design flaws.:thinking:
Congrats on the huge upgrade. Pics!!

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
I'd hate to have to drive a car "that doesn't look as bad as everyone else thinks"... they are just plain boring cars with little personality. Big boats with sub par everything compared to any other car manufacturer.

Honda is dead

Emphasis

Reaction score
I upgraded from my 2000 honda accord coupe EX to a 2013 accord coupe EX-L. Alot of people say the new coupe looks like **** but to me it doesnt look as bad as everybody says..idk maybe i stare at it too long. I agree that the rear sidemarkers look pretty bad but other than that, the car looks pretty damn nice to me. What do you guys think about the new accord coupe? or sedan?

After driving the car, how do you like it?

Pros and cons?

twofast4u

Reaction score
I like the sedan with quad projectors. At night it reminds me of an Audi. If honda made one of the accords RWD, I would be all over that ****.

Back