WeatherTech Digital Fit Floor Mats

KombatVirus

Reaction score
Hey guys, I went ahead and bit the bullet, buying the weathertech digital fit floor mats. These are supposed to be the absolute best matts. You should know these are quite expensive, here in Canada I paid $260 with tax and shipping.

The fitment really is amazing. Although Weathetech says it does not fit manual transmission cars, I can confirm that it does in fact. It does not interfere at all with the clutch, just like the OEM carpets. I know that on my old winter mats, they would get in the way.

The fitment truly is good, all nooks and cranny's covered, and it seems to be high enough around the edges to hold a significant amount of water. They are a bit more slippery than the OEM carpet obviously, but I got used to it after a day. These are in fact the best matts I have ever used, they fit perfectly everywhere and it feels like there is nothing there at all. Practically every crevice is covered, and they can be used in any seasons or weather condition. Although these are quite amazing, I am still unsure of the 260$ price tag.

I must also add that since our Accords are pretty old, they most likely have to custom order your matts. I didnt even know about this, and I placed my order on Novemeber 2nd. Literally over a month later, I have received them. However "GotExhaust" says they have 2 sets of tan for sale. Finally, I would have to recommend that for the rear, you get the 1 piece design that covers the hump in the middle

Now on to the pictures:

Driver Side

Passenger side

Rear seats

Igor

Under construction
Reaction score
Those are screaming quality...I suppose perfect for winter time or beach day will collect sand.my tan interior gets super dirty wash it 2 weeks later dirty again,so those would work great but it's all about ones taste. I personally wouldn't go that far for $260 u can buy whole new carpet

KombatVirus

Reaction score
I checked the site quickly, they're 180$ US down there. I believe that includes shipping as well. Theyre useful because you can just take them out and hose them off and they're good as new. I believe a lifetime warranty is included as well

SSMNVCG3

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just went and looked and they only have a rear set for sedans not coupes.
Any chance you have a friend with a coupe to see if the sedan set fits the coupes without issue?

KombatVirus

Reaction score
I'll test these out in a coupe when I get the chance and keep you guys updated :)

Mikey

Reaction score
Are they completely plastic, top and bottom?

How rigid/stiff are they?

I've seen plastic mats before, from weathertech, and they were flimsy, floppy, and didn't at all look like a quality product.

KombatVirus

Reaction score
Are they completely plastic, top and bottom?

How rigid/stiff are they?

I've seen plastic mats before, from weathertech, and they were flimsy, floppy, and didn't at all look like a quality product.

They are a strange material. On the outside it feels rubbery, but they are a hard, flexible plastic. The material seems good to me, will definitely withstand sludge, ice, salt, hot and cold weathers, etc. They hold their shape well, and are molded to the surroundings so they definitely are not flimsy or floppy and they dont budge a millimeter. In other words, the material will not crack, lose its shape, etc. Plus here in Canada they come with a 3 year warranty, I think its lifetime in the states

I doubt the mats that you had were the DigitalFit ones. IMO, either go get some regular mats for 20$ at walmart (instead of wasting money on expensive weathertech matts that aren't even good) or jump the gun and get these ones

Back