Time for some bodywork!

raider

Reaction score
best not to cheap out on the work/paintjob
spend a little bit more at a place someone else you know was satisfied with and you'll be glad in the long run.

gzero87

Reaction score
MAACO it really depends. On small portions on your car they do a fine job sometimes. But if your painting your whole car I wouldn't go with them. I had several friends go to MAACO and some ended up good but some ended up absolutely horrible.

And white always looks nice, easier to clean too.

accordlover

Reaction score
Well I'm going to hold off on the paint until I can 100% afford a top notch shop.

I'll either stay with the Heathermist or I will get the new "Diamond White Pearl" that's on the 2008+ Accord. The Premium White Pearl on teg's is also nice, as well as tafetta white. But taf is really common and I like the DWP's uniqueness for the 6th gen, and it will match the tan interior really well.

My new goal is to replace at least the one rim that is really badly aging (bubling/peeling), or replace the entire set. I have brand new tires though, so idk if I want to do that until I need to. I already have an appointment for 20% tint all around. After tint I am going to replace the seals on the rear tails so they will stop leaking, then I'm going to replace the headlamps.

I'll keep everyone posted. ;)

Back