May/June ROTM "Sakuradrops808B"

Sakuradrops808B

Reaction score
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Yo brotha. Congrats on the ROTM. Sakura is beyond slick.. it is ethereal.
Are you planning to be in some car shows, because it would be a guarantee for 1st! :D

Thank you for the inspiration and some incredible pictures! :thumbsup:

I joined some. And i didnt get any award. :( Randy, Paula, and that freakin Simon Cow didnt let me go to hollywood because I lack some engine mods. But you know its a never-ending progression.

Last edited:

lwlba

Reaction score
congrats man. well deserved tittle indeed.

props on all the other candidates. it was a close race

JDMaccord2K

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I very big Thanks also goes to my friend drew who did this photoshoot. He happens to have an Accord and also be on my club.
Some of you might have seen his car in other forums. Here is his car.
Picture056edit.jpg

zomg secks

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
congrats bro :beer: def one of the best looking 6th gens out there! u make us proud *wipes tear*

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
hey man, congrats. ive always loved your accord, very well styled, and you pull off the VIP look very well. i have to admit, it was a hard decision between you and dre for my vote, and i did end up going with dre, but only cuz hes touched everything and his car is just as perfect as yours. but im glad you won, cuz im sure dre will be in another vote one day, haha.

Sakuradrops808B

Reaction score
^thanks man, you gave me goosebumps. high fivez!!!
Like i said before, i already admired Dre's car long time ago when i just got Sakura in stock form. Along with other inspirational 6thgens i dols that i have seen. They are in "My Pictures" folders in my PC. That folder has Gazillions of random pics, but if you right-click and sort them in "modified" order you will see those pioneers are in the beginning of the list.

Last edited:

NASOHC

Reaction score
Those pics are sweet, congrats on winning!!! It's amazing what a nice photo can do for a car.

Back