Installed Megan Header

Status
Not open for further replies.

klnyc

Reaction score
Hiya fellas,

I just finished installing my Megan header. It's sound pretty good, can I say it sound better than DC sport. The whole process took me like 2.5hrs, I was under the car with 1.5 feet of clearance and top it off, it was raining on and off. Im sure we all know that by now(for peoples live in North Eastern), I heard it wont stop untill next Friday. Anyways, I will post some before and after shots. I need to take some new install pics later on or maybe tomorrow morning, if stupid rain stop. Stay tuned.........

Ken

UPDATED: Here's the pics :D

Before:
DSC01598.jpg

DSC01599.jpg

This one here its the pre-cat area. That Hex just became oval head :(
DSC01603.jpg

DSC01604.jpg

After entire cat ripped out :D
DSC01606.jpg

Last edited:

allicedout

Reaction score
Whats the butt dyno tell you? What do you mean it sounds better then the DC Sports? Is your car 4cyl or V6? thanks man, post up some pics

klnyc

Reaction score
Meh, its 4 banger grocery hauler. I had DC sport on my car for 5.5 years already, pretty good huh? MY o2 sensor crapped out on my car, so while I tried to get out the old o2 sensor, I couldnt get it out(rusted to death). So, to save me haeadache and time, I ebayed me a Megan header. Anyways, long story short, its does sound better than DC sport...sorry I gotta say it. :D Yup, I will show you guys the pic tomorrow.

cdubb77

Reaction score
Looks good but how come your Megan headers don't have the Megan badge like mine below?

mine111zz.jpg

klnyc

Reaction score
Yeah I noticed too, hahaha maybe its a Megan knock off...oh no :eek:
Nah, I dk why though, but inside the box I got all the warranty info,etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back