----diy sedan to coupe rear window visor ----

Reaction score
thanks for the find.. :D i've been looking for the sedan visor for a while now :eusa_wall:

minemineminemine!
no prob, glad i could even if its not with the DIY haha

personally i think a smaller window visor looks nice. nice work tho.
why is your honda H upside down??lol
yeah i didnt know which others would come close to fit so i went with the sedan, i like it

and bc its different and fun ^__^

looks good, ive been debating doing this for some time now.

haha good eye, i didnt even notice
do it up man, it wasnt that hard

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Good job on the DIY, but the visor looks out of place IMO. Too much going on with the rear of the car.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Good DIY, your car needs to be lower, such as that of Red02Accordv6 to get that visor to flow perfectly with it, imo.

Another idea would be painting the visor and mudflaps red, or taking off the OEM spoiler while the visor is on, and/or a combination of all the mentioned things.

Reaction score
lol alrite man. its all goodies
i didnt forget man! i took some pics but they came out crappy so ill retake tomorrow

Good job on the DIY, but the visor looks out of place IMO. Too much going on with the rear of the car.
yeha im still on the fence about it, gunna drop the OEM spoiler and see how i like it

Good DIY, your car needs to be lower, such as that of Red02Accordv6 to get that visor to flow perfectly with it, imo.

Another idea would be painting the visor and mudflaps red, or taking off the OEM spoiler while the visor is on, and/or a combination of all the mentioned things.

ordering ksport coilovers next week im pretty sure so well see how it looks then....my brother suggested painting it as well, might give it a shot

the back mudflaps are gone bc of the oem lip i got installed :) the front ones will be gone when i install the side skirts and ill drop the spoiler and post pics up

thanks for the suggestions guys! appreciate the input

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Nice work, clean install I'd say. I agree it seems a little big, but I don't think it looks bad at all.

Back