RR's 2014 ATS 6spd 2.0T

Rusty Accord

Reaction score
GM and their dumb bolt patterns, this car is 5x115 but most people seem to be using 5x114.3 with hubcentric rings. Even though the difference is extremley minimal, I struggle with the idea of running wheels out of spec.

Just out of curiousity I tried putting the Works on, slid right on until I realized I was having a dummy moment and the hub bore of the ATS is 73.1. Anyway still researching wheels.

WP_20171111_16_38_45_Pro by C B, on Flickr

Yea that's the plan. Never been big into CF but it's grown on me. Going to run it this way for now, then paint if when I'm ready for a change.

Those would look good on there. I can't understand GM's thought on just having to be different as far as lug patterns go. My Cosworth Vega uses a 4 on a 101.1 bolt pattern, versus the common 4 on a 100 pattern like Honda, VW, and Toyota use (I think Ford does too). Sure would make rim buying easier (larger tires are more available than 13's).

Accordx

Reaction score
I do like the contrast on that spoiler the way it is, but I also like the all white... I'm torn :shrug:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
i'd say plan on painting it white unless you plan on adding more CF to the front or sides of the car. Painted is just so much of a cleaner look especially on a white car

The plan is to get the lip kit which is white, then add CF splitters on the front and sides, and put a red pinstripe along those. So if all goes to plan then there will be more CF on the car than just the spoiler.

or paint the front and back sections and leave the side/upper section CF like the beamer guys do
picture.php

This is good, this idea. I did kind of want to do something more special with it than just leave it as is or paint it all white. This is better than my other idea.

Those would look good on there. I can't understand GM's thought on just having to be different as far as lug patterns go. My Cosworth Vega uses a 4 on a 101.1 bolt pattern, versus the common 4 on a 100 pattern like Honda, VW, and Toyota use (I think Ford does too). Sure would make rim buying easier (larger tires are more available than 13's).

Me neither. My wife's old Cobalt was 5x110. Why.

Never knew Cosworth made anything for GM, nice. Yea that lug pattern sounds like a pain though.

I do like the contrast on that spoiler the way it is, but I also like the all white... I'm torn :shrug:

Yeah both looks suit the car in different ways. Going to photoshop more ideas.

KONG

Reaction score
You could wrap it first to see what you like, all white or with some carbon fiber exposed. You could have the wrap on for how ever long you want, then decide what you like best.

If you're planning on getting more carbon fiber parts on the outside, you could just remove the wrap completely. :shrug:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^I have been looking around to see if anyone makes a wrap that might match at all. I think it's a hard color but if I find something close I'd order samples and see if it's worth it.

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
I say leave it CF, but thats just me.

I don't think I've commented in here, but if I have oh well. But nice pickup. Looks great. I've always liked the ATS. Good to see you got a 6MT too.

Dailying a 2 door car and a 4 door for the weekends. Usually the other way around lol.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Considering these, but not sure I can get them in my bolt pattern. This guy is running them in 5x114.3.

Niche Turin by C B, on Flickr

I say leave it CF, but thats just me.

I don't think I've commented in here, but if I have oh well. But nice pickup. Looks great. I've always liked the ATS. Good to see you got a 6MT too.

Dailying a 2 door car and a 4 door for the weekends. Usually the other way around lol.

Thanks Evan. If I was going to have a 4cyl it had to at least be manual. But it is a turbo motor and scoots, so it has really grown on me.

Haha yea, though until it starts snowing they both probably get driven evenly.

Last edited:

Rusty Accord

Reaction score
Considering these, but not sure I can get them in my bolt pattern. This guy is running them in 5x114.3.

Niche Turin by C B, on Flickr

Thanks Evan. If I was going to have a 4cyl it had to at least be manual. But it is a turbo motor and scoots, so it has really grown on me.

Haha yea, though until it starts snowing they both probably get driven evenly.

Now you have me wondering if I can bolt on a 4-100 rim onto a 4-101.1 hub. It might really come down to which lug nuts are used.

Back