danmccormick87 '99 CG Grocery Getter

danmccormick87

Reaction score
werent able to get the supercharger off before losing the tl? technically doesnt have to be included when turning it over!

there is repair kits to patch up the vinyl and then paint over, but they always look like barnacle covered in paint, never look right because of the oem texture that cant be matched. best bet is buy nicer panels, could find them cheap in any color without tears at most junkyards without much looking. i have one tear in my drivers side but it doesnt bother me enough lol

No, she was allowed to keep the car as is, and Comptech was covered under Acura's warranty as the dealership installed it, so the car stayed as is. :( Hmmm, I don't want an ugly look. My girls picked at the vinyl, so I need to find new panels then. I despise our panels, wish the vinyl was also fabric, just a different color.

danmccormick87

Reaction score
Hey Brad, I traded out the spray paint today for some of the Duplicolor Vinyl & Fabric. Did a test piece, hit with heat, and then read reviews, and found it was staying sticky. Still going gloss black though :beer:

Back