•Finalized• Moddiction shift knob group buy.

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
Re: »Finalized» Moddiction Shift knob group buy.

Ohhhh, gotcha. Now I know how the collar attaches to the boot but now what about it attaching and locking to the knob itself?

It won't, it'll just sag down until you get a short shifter.

what i did whn i had my si knob is take the cupholder/ shift boot out and put a rubber bushing on the shifter. then when you put the shift boot back on the collar wont sag

Bax

Reaction score

I didn't want to bump this thread now since it's over, but being I've let the other GB thread currently at the top sit there for over a month I think it's safe to say he won't mind me bumping this.

The reason I'm bumping it is just to say that the coupon code 6thGenAccord should still be working for anyone looking to purchase from Moddiction.

Thanks,
-Tyler.

:peace:

Last edited:

HomerJay

Reaction score

Just ordered mine. Far too tempting to pass up. I have a PSPEC shifter that will go well with the new knob. Ordered the round Anvil since the Anvil 2 is close in shape to the knobs I have.

Currently I am using a black PSPEC textured knob. The set screw just isn't staying like it did with the first PSPEC knob. Since I like the textured coating, I find myself tightening it all the time instead of swapping out for the old PSPEC (way too hot and cold depending on weather). I really like the adjustment method on the Moddiction knobs; seems a lot more reliable and secure.

Bax

Reaction score

Just ordered mine. Far too tempting to pass up. I have a PSPEC shifter that will go well with the new knob. Ordered the round Anvil since the Anvil 2 is close in shape to the knobs I have.

Currently I am using a black PSPEC textured knob. The set screw just isn't staying like it did with the first PSPEC knob. Since I like the textured coating, I find myself tightening it all the time instead of swapping out for the old PSPEC (way too hot and cold depending on weather). I really like the adjustment method on the Moddiction knobs; seems a lot more reliable and secure.

Awesome, I'm glad to know the coupon code still works, haha. I've never used a knob that stays on with that set screw, but I don't think I'd ever want to. If you have your pspec on the lowest setting you're going to want to raise it up though. These knobs are crazy countersunk, like almost the whole knob goes over the shifter. You'll be happy with yours I'm sure. :thumbup:

Last edited:
Back