Creatine

du3ce

Reaction score
I have decided to get back to weight lifting again, i've been lifting off and on for the last year, ive decided to really concentrate on it this year. So far im lifting 4 out of 7 days stopped drinking pop and stayed on a healthy diet and im taking whey protein and this supplement called gakic which is suppose to energize you through your work out. Im definately seeing an improvement in my body i noticed its more toned now but i want to get into creatine to get bigger as if im already big enough (6'2 210lbs). Anyways if anyone here has any experience with creatine please share because im about to try it when my supplement runs out.

theaccordian

Reaction score
during football in high school, being the token asian guy, i needed to bulk up. I couldnt do it naturally so i thought supplements would do the trick to add some mass. I took whey protein that had creatine in it.

It worked for a while I gained weight and added mass. But when I quit football and stopped working out, all that mass turned to fat, I gained like 30 pounds, cholesterol shot up, lost stamina, knees hurt, got stretch marks, and I wasnt as agile as i once was. Also alot of my football buddies began looking like mutants, growing man tittes and such.

I stopped taking supplements and lost like 20 pounds. If you wanna take it go ahead just make sure you follow the directions and work out the right way. dont bench and curl till your arms fall off, youll start looking akward. people tend to neglect muscles on your back. when you do this your shoulders start rolling forward and you get a hunch back.

cliff notes:

suppleements have side effects if abused.

if you can, keep it natural..girls like lean cut guys more than bulky behemoths anway.

du3ce

Reaction score
thats what i was thinking too when i decide to get off the stuff im probably gonna get all flabby. I think ill just stick to good ol fashion whey protein and lifting. I mostly concentrate on my upperbody but i do squats everyday too, right now my shoulders looks like i have 2 big potatoes on them.

theaccordian

Reaction score
if you want muscle definition aka "cuts" dont take this stuff. If you wanna gain strength and mass go for it. it works.

dynasty

Reaction score
i only drink water or aloe vera(very refreshing if you ask me). at the restaurant, i only drink unsweeten tea. =) helps a lot. though i need to lose some weight. LOL. i'm 180. i tried that supplement deal. it does work. until i stopped drinking it. haha

du3ce

Reaction score
well i dont want to gain more mass thats for sure what do i take for muscle definition?

theaccordian

Reaction score
if you want definiton and not mass i say suppleements do the opposite.

its more how you work out, than what you can take.

first you need to gain the muscle mass. once you have that then you can tone it.

you need to work out in a fashion where youre burning fat while toning muscle. So instead of doing lets say 30 reps of 180 pounds. Do 60 reps of 120 pounds. The increased reps burns fat, while toning muscle. Also dont eat as much.

du3ce

Reaction score
dont u need calories to get your energy and also protein to gain muscle mass?

dynasty

Reaction score
eat bananas. as so my uncle would say. LOL. gives you energy plus lose weight.

theaccordian

Reaction score
drink raw eggs and start punching some sides of frozen beef

it worked for sly

rockyiv.jpg

YO ADRIAAAANN!!

Back