Blackhoused headlights (DIY'd today. NOT NEEDED ANYMORE)

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
Re: DIY Blackhousings or unpainted housings

ask juicebox00, he might be able to help you

Accord_J30A

Reaction score

Black Accord would go nicely with the black housing.

CanadianEh48

Reaction score

I would do it myself though I don't have enough time to let my car sit for a few days.

it really only takes 3 hours max to do... and most of that time is spent waiting for your oven to heat up, and watching paint dry. :beer:

meximan16

Reaction score

ya, it's really simple, first time i did it it took 3 1/2 hrs, and i had no idea what i was doing

KuShEd_OC_02_SE

Reaction score
Re: Blackhoused headlights or just housings painted or not (preffered) needed ASAP

Its really really simple, paint drying is the longest, and the oven. There are diy for removing a front bumper...it's simple if you have the 4 or 5 hours to do it, pick a sunday or something.

I would offer, but I'm a grocery getter. What are the condition of the plastic housing on your lights? Pictures might help somebody if they see that yours aren't jacked up nicked, scruffed etc.

Last edited:

jdm00accord

Reaction score

it really only takes 3 hours max to do... and most of that time is spent waiting for your oven to heat up, and watching paint dry. :beer:

ya, it's really simple, first time i did it it took 3 1/2 hrs, and i had no idea what i was doing

forreal? that long? first time i did it. it only took like 2 if you include all the bumper taking off. the actual headlight procecss was only like 1 hr fo both.

but to find what your looking for maybe try ebay? thats where i got the ones on my coupe. $85 shipped. i love em

4NDR3W_6THG3N

Reaction score
Re: Blackhoused headlights or just housings painted or not (preffered) needed ASAP

you found housings or headlights? I just restored my lenses with the 3M restoration kit. they look brand new.

NashvegasCG

Reaction score

ebay. $85

Back