New member from NC

Varnell

Reaction score
Charlotte, so I'm a few miles away. We should all get together for a Virginia meet, or something.

ryannel2003

Reaction score
I'm down for that. My car isn't anything special... just a typical SSM V6 sedan. Not finished with maintenance just yet but I'm looking forward to getting some of the body work fixed on it. Why Honda uses such thin sheet metal is beyond me. Car is littered in dents. Paint is in great shape though.

f20bcg3

Reaction score
Charlotte, so I'm a few miles away. We should all get together for a Virginia meet, or something.
Shiet im down for that lets make it happen to miss auto combine because of having to work but deff lets do it

oakshaun

Reaction score
Glad to see all these fellow North Carolinians
$3600? makes me feel better about paying $2200 for an 2001 I4 with 165k

ryannel2003

Reaction score
Glad to see all these fellow North Carolinians
$3600? makes me feel better about paying $2200 for an 2001 I4 with 165k

That's a really good deal. I didn't want the V6 to begin with because of all the transmission issues but in the end I'm glad I went for it. After two V8's and an Inline 6 I don't think I would've been satisfied with the 4. The blue book on my car was $5500 in good condition so I did alright. The body isn't in the best shape, but the interior is damn near perfect.

ryannel2003

Reaction score
I think I can finally post links on the site now... so here she is. Needs some body work, but in the pics you can't tell.

Back