FS: 1998 MT Accord

6genaccord

Reaction score
have any pictures of the interior?

No but I can get some if you're interested. Everything is in good condition. The doors could use a good scrub but there are no tears or any real damage. I've recently replaced some of the center console plastic panels and the door lens as well. The only thing really worn are the floor mats.

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
I can pick up the lip kit this weekend if your Willing to sell it. I'm in long island. I just want the front and sides. Text me 516-902-5643

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

xIrvin

Reaction score
Maan if you were in SD i'd buy the entire car off you :(. Then swap everything onto my car.

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
I just want the rear!!!! :)

lets buy the whole lip off him ill get the front and sides you get the rear. he must live close by to me idc if i have to go over there myself and take it off his car if he doesnt want to do the labor haha. i want that lip and sides! but back to the op i could find someone who is interested in the car if you like.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
willing to part out lip kit? or type-r gril/Type-R Rear Trunk Spoiler
?

Lol!!! Sorry. :). Well would you sell what Evers not on the car? :) pm me

Maybe you should return to stock and sell on craigslist an part out. ? If u do.I'm interested in ww rear lip. :)

Or you could just take off the ww rear lip and sell it to me ^_^

Part out? Stock swap?

I can pick up the lip kit this weekend if your Willing to sell it. I'm in long island. I just want the front and sides. Text me 516-902-5643

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

I just want the rear!!!! :)

Are you guys fvcking retarded? I mean really, are you? He has CLEARLY said that he is not parting out yet you guys continue to ask. I'm sure IF he decides to part out you idiots will be the first to know.

Anyway......Andrew....good luck with the sale of the car and don't be a stranger. I don't think we saw you at all this year, lol.

BlackieCG6

Reaction score
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Are you guys fvcking retarded? I mean really, are you? He has CLEARLY said that he is not parting out yet you guys continue to ask. I'm sure IF he decides to part out you idiots will be the first to know.

Anyway......Andrew....good luck with the sale of the car and don't be a stranger. I don't think we saw you at all this year, lol.

6genaccord

Reaction score

Thanks Justin hahaha Yeah... It's been an - eventful year. haha I was really planning on coming to CanAm as my last meet with the car but things didn't work out. The good news is I got another sedan - but rwd this time.

It's been rough selling this thing - mostly bc the high mileage on the chassis, despite being replaced under warranty. I'll be happy to just get the money for the parts back. Hopefully someone will want it or a few of you will buy it and split the parts on your own. :naughty: I'll keep you guys updated with the status

Back