jdm inspire fogs on 01-02 coupe bumpers ?

jdmcg3

Reaction score
sort of off topic but look what i saw the other day. i thought it was so sexy.
DSCN7152.jpg

MoneyPit

Reaction score
^And those STILL don't look as good as CF4 fogs.
I disagree. On THAT bumper, they look quite a bit better than CF4 fogs hacked into an opening they don't fit into.

The only way the CF4 fogs will ever look "clean" on an 01-02 coupe bumper is if somebody does some extensive bodywork on the fog opening. At this point, I have yet to see this done.

ParisiOT

Reaction score
I disagree. On THAT bumper, they look quite a bit better than CF4 fogs hacked into an opening they don't fit into.

The only way the CF4 fogs will ever look "clean" on an 01-02 coupe bumper is if somebody does some extensive bodywork on the fog opening. At this point, I have yet to see this done.

challenge?:hihi:

SykVSyx

Reaction score

If the houses are painted, then I would agree with you, they would look better(than unpainted)....and, I will keep you posted about the 'cleanliness' of the CF4 fogs in the Coupe bumper....see below. :)

challenge?:hihi:

Back