TL Wheels *got em, Page 3*

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Re: TL Wheels

Acurazine black market...tons of sets for sale. Maybe one will be local, or close enough to drive to.

Narftastic

Reaction score

^that's cheap for an oem rim... Expect to pay at least 300 for a used set with no tires.

If the set is around 200-300$ then its a good deal but 1 rim for 130 i think is to much.

Awsome. your gunna love the clean look when u get them

Yea i cant wait im gonna get them painted white... With some stretch n poke :)

Acurazine black market...tons of sets for sale. Maybe one will be local, or close enough to drive to.

Ok thanks alot.. Ill go do some searching. :thumbsup:

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score

Didn't you have TSX wheels? In purple? Why the change? Either way welcome to the club! :) I love mine. Getting new tires Saturday and painting gunmetal. What sized tires you going with the stretch? 225/40's?

Narftastic

Reaction score

Didn't you have TSX wheels? In purple? Why the change? Either way welcome to the club! :) I love mine. Getting new tires Saturday and painting gunmetal. What sized tires you going with the stretch? 225/40's?

Yea i still have them at my friends house... I got tired of them real quick lol.. Im gonna be selling them in a few weeks or whenever i get piks.... And as far as tires i still gotta do some looking around and thinking.

cirsurvive711

Reaction score

hey guys sorry i know its random but im new to forums and this website, im trying to post a new thread to put up pics of my accord and info. i cant find a new thread button.. any help guys?

This isn't the place to ask... PM a mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back