DIY Tinting !

Chris Vu

Reaction score
Soooo I'm going to be tinting my car, and was wondering how much tint I would need. The tint comes in rolls of 20" x 10ft / 20" x 25ft / 20" x 50 ft ..

So can someone measure their SEDAN windows and see how much I'd need for front left and right, rear left and right, the little triangle windows in the rear, and the rear window ?

I can provide some reputashunz if you'd like :action-smiley-042:

Chris Vu

Reaction score
stop being a cheap *** and go to my guy in Anaheim. $75 all around. 5 year warranty he did my 2012 civic and NEW 2012 Accord EX-L ^_^

I would, but my co worker wants hers done too, so I can get 50ft of tint for $80 lol. But if she backs out then maybe ..

EDIT: HOLD THE **** UP! When did you get a 2012 accord ???

Last edited:

redlinevtec

Reaction score
I would, but my co worker wants hers done too, so I can get 50ft of tint for $80 lol. But if she backs out then maybe ..

EDIT: HOLD THE **** UP! When did you get a 2012 accord ???

well the car is under myself and sabrinas name, but her mom drives it. lol its soo sexy. i like cruising in that car. its so nice. honda really stepped up their game. makes my civic feel like poopoo

Last edited:

redlinevtec

Reaction score
sooo.... redline, did u join my8thgen.com yet?

cuz i haven't I ma go to socal and jack ur new ride... hehehhehe

not yet. i'm so busy with school and work i hardly have time for forums. i wish you told me it was a ***** installing hid's on 8.5 gens lol! OMG!!! had to remove the splash guards and bumper tabs.

Chris Vu

Reaction score
well the car is under myself and sabrinas name, but her mom drives it. lol its soo sexy. i like cruising in that car. its so nice. honda really stepped up their game. makes my civic feel like poopoo

Dawg. I'd rather drive the accord than the civic !! Hahaha. Is it 5spd ?

redlinevtec

Reaction score
Dawg. I'd rather drive the accord than the civic !! Hahaha. Is it 5spd ?

no, its autotragica (Honda can't get their ****ing automatics to stop being confused) but it still shifts nice. manual is only for coupes that are 6 cylinders and maybe 4 cylinders? coupes come with projector headlights. :( but no, my AZN family doesn't know how to drive stick and their all japanese. wtf? :gride::147703263745b138a51

Back