DIY Tinting !

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
not yet. i'm so busy with school and work i hardly have time for forums. i wish you told me it was a ***** installing hid's on 8.5 gens lol! OMG!!! had to remove the splash guards and bumper tabs.

awww come on.... its not too hard,

just 1 screw on each side, and 3 tabs on each side...

a little pulling... it'll do the trick... hehehhe

jk jk..

it was a pain, i had to do 4 of them.. argghhhh

its deep hard to reach, dark, and u gotta squishhhh ur hand in there good... after that, the twisting part its not easy too... LOL

:147703263745b138a51

Chris Vu

Reaction score
Hahaha. Abe, go measure your windows for me. I'm at work so I can't .. :ioc:

Brad2274

Reaction score
yeah 75 is a good deal, cheapest around here is like 150 w/lifetime warranty, id be ok with 5yrs though, and have fun doing it yourself, i tried it once and its a b****. i just couldnt get it to work, make sure your in a garage because any amount of wind will screw you over. itll take a lot of patience but can be done lol

Chris Vu

Reaction score
Yeah, don't worry. I have a garage, and a whole set of brand new razors and some soapy water. Can't go wrong :D Now someone measure your windows ! I need lengths and widths :action-smiley-042:

redlinevtec

Reaction score
$75 for tint? WOW, here in my town its $250 to tint... crazy

yeah 75 is a good deal, cheapest around here is like 150 w/lifetime warranty, id be ok with 5yrs though, and have fun doing it yourself, i tried it once and its a b****. i just couldnt get it to work, make sure your in a garage because any amount of wind will screw you over. itll take a lot of patience but can be done lol

I KNOW RIGHT? Gotta love SoCal!

redlinevtec

Reaction score
awww come on.... its not too hard,

just 1 screw on each side, and 3 tabs on each side...

a little pulling... it'll do the trick... hehehhe

jk jk..

it was a pain, i had to do 4 of them.. argghhhh

its deep hard to reach, dark, and u gotta squishhhh ur hand in there good... after that, the twisting part its not easy too... LOL

:147703263745b138a51

I'm such a noob, I don't know why I didn't multipost. Yeah man, it was a ***** trying to get the bulb straight! it's not like a normal twist!!!

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score
If i remember correctly the rear windsheild window is 24ish tal and wider than 20 for sure

Back