FS: 1998 MT Accord

6genaccord

Reaction score
PRICE DROP. I need this gone, I've already bought a new car and really don't want to be paying 2 insurances.
Asking $3,500 OBO for everything. If you want all the parts just buy the whole thing and resell what's left!!!

Here's the list of products. I'm not trying to part out anything or sell just the parts. I'd like to sell the whole car with everything listed first. Of course, if anything changes I'll let you guys know what parts I have left.

The engine has ~70K miles on it and the chassis has ~200K on it. **I should mention the engine was replaced by Honda due to warranty covered failure.

In the last 6 months I've had the following parts replaced NEW: all 4 tires, starter, power steering pump, power steering belt, timing belt, master cylinder, slave cylinder, DC Sport headers, rotors, ceramic brake pads.

Whats on the car:
Full Wings West Polyurethane Lip Kit
Blackhoused Head Lights
Red/Clear Depo Tail Lights
Eibach Front Strut Bar
Rear Acura TL Sway Bar
Moog Rear Endlinks
Injen CAI
DC Sports Headers
Magnaflow Exhaust
Clarion 7" Touch In-Dash unit w/ipod hardwire
JTC Customs Short Shifter kit with weighted chrome knob
Fidanza Light-weight flywheel
ACT Sport Pressure Plate and Disc
K-Sport Coilovers (needs 2 new shocks in the front but I have a full extra set of KYB/Tein coilovers that will come with the car - if you need installation we could work something out)
17" 5zigen Fn01r-c Rims w/tires 80% tread left
Stock 15" Alloy rims w/tires 40% tread left

The following parts are not on the car but will come with the car if I get the asking price, otherwise I will sell seperately:

Rare Sedan Type-R style grill insert (needs to be molded into a 98-00 bumper)
Sarona Rear Window Wing
Type-R Rear Trunk Spoiler
Coupe Carbon Fiber Hood. (has hood pin setup for sedan)
(2) 12" subs in box and Sony Amp

IMG_0372.jpg

IMG_0367.jpg

IMG_0365.jpg

IMG_0361.jpg

Last edited:

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
willing to part out lip kit? or type-r gril/Type-R Rear Trunk Spoiler
?

Here's the list of products. I'm not trying to part out anything or sell just the parts. I'd like to sell the whole car with everything listed first. Of course, if anything changes I'll let you guys know what parts I have left.

uhh

Back