Who is bagged on here?

Got02Accord

Reaction score
Yes I know there are threads but alot of them are from years ago.

I have the chance of going with a airlift system with airlift struts and a V2 management system. Entire kit for a very good price.

But. Im worried I wont be able to air up much to the point that Im still taking speed bumps at insane angles and still mashing my subframe. My friend that owns the kit currently is gonna send over some pics of his aired up all the way but that won't be until tomorrow or the next day.

I wanna hear if anyone is bagged on here and what they think of it. Ive heard there is a issue with bags on our cars and the front rubbing the front knuckle, he has already gotten his resleeved. I just dont want to spend the money and then be blowing bags left and right. I can modify the knuckles but I really rather not have to redo them. Rather just figure out exaclty what the issue is, modifiy that one spot and go from there.

phi1542

Reaction score
You should be able to go up high enough to avoid speed bumps from what I see on other people's videos but not 100% on that. As for the knuckles on the websites they say some modification is needed to fit the air struts or something like that. But a friends also told me that going air is a maintenance hell and bags tend to rip. I wanted to go air but found out wasn't really worth all of the hassle unless you're sponsored or something lol that's just some info i have but other people should have more or correct me if im wrong.

Varnell

Reaction score
You'll be fine getting over speedbumps. I wouldn't recommend bagging your daily unless you like ordering spare parts and have the money to expedite replacements. Then again, I've learned my lesson the hard way about having a slammed daily.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Just saw a guy whose front bag was damaged from rubbing, though I think it was something around the UCA. It was a TSX too, but anyway yeah I wouldn't recommend bagging a daily either.

Back