604Accords 2001 Odyssey

604ACCORD

Reaction score
I have 2 daughters so we decided to buy a van basically for my wife to drive and it makes traveling with 2 children much easier. We ended up getting a 2001 Odyssey with 181 xxxKM on it with cloth seats. The van was very well cared for by the previous owner and came with a file of receipts for all the maintenance, included was timing chain and trans rebuilt. So the tranny ended up getting about 68 xxx km until it crapped out again (only 10 000km was me). Now I have a problem with modifying cars my bro says I have a disease :henry: So here it is

Engine

98-02 Accord V6 cold air intake
Engine cover painted Metalic Silver

Lighting

Interrior led lights (map, dome and doors) white 6000k
Dash and Gauges leds all blue
License plate bulb white 6000k
Hid headlights 10 000k

Interior/Audio

Silver gauge bezel
2004 Leather seat swat with Heat (haven't installed fronts yet)
2004 Leather door panels swap
JVC KW-NT3HDT with hands free, GPS and reverse camera installed
Alpine type S 6.5" fronts
Freeway or something 5.25" rears
Alpine PKG-RSE2 10.2" overhead video monitor with built-in DVD player
Wireless Headphones
Nintendo 64 for rear screen
Infinity Kappa 12" sub in ported box
Alpine MRD-M605 Mono Block Power Amp

Exterior

2002 Acura RSX front lip extended to fit Odyssey
Rear tails blacked out (professionally)
Blacked out inside of front headlights
2004 grill swap plastidipped black
Bug deflector
De badged
Rear disc swap
22" Akuza Belle chrome rims
235/30R22 VENEZIA CRUSADE HP

Soon to come

CL-S steering wheel (when I upgrade the accord)
Finish Lip Kit
Exhaust Tip
Install front seats with heat
Might go smaller rims and lower it a bit like 20's

This is the day I bought it.

Headlights blacked and hids installed

New grill, Lip, bug deflector and smoked tails

Doors before and after

Engine and Intake

604ACCORD

Reaction score
Thanks man here's the interior stereo and lighting.

I ran the video out on the overhead to the front video/audio aux input so you can watch what they are watching also passage can play N64 lol Damn girls and their Dora

Reverse camera I installed

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Nice swap work.

Would suggest looking in to getting WW kit for the van instead. Great work getting the RSX lip to fit, but I think the WW kit is probably the best looking one, IMO, of course.

Would say the rims need to be downsized as well, 22's seem a bit much and with no drop......:shakehead:

604ACCORD

Reaction score
I drive this 2 days a week when I'm off work. The wife drives it most of the time so she got all hissy when I talked about lowering it, so I said "the hell with it" big rims it is.

I love the WW kit I just have better ways to spend 1500 bucks right now (H22a). I got that lip on CL for 100 bucks then extended it like 4 or 6 inches. I was thinking about TL Aspec skirts and extending them a bit but I don't know if it would work.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Very cool to see a modified Oddy. I have to agree about the wheels not quite fitting in with the rest of the car, but otherwise it looks really good. Nice job on getting the lip to fit too.

Mikey

Reaction score
Nice. Surprised to see that RSX lip fit so well. How much modifying did that take? A buddy of mine had an RA2 and had it lowered on TL-S waffles and it looked good. These things are 5x114 and have a J35 in them so the aftermarket for them is pretty good. :thumbsup:

604ACCORD

Reaction score
Nice. Surprised to see that RSX lip fit so well. How much modifying did that take? A buddy of mine had an RA2 and had it lowered on TL-S waffles and it looked good. These things are 5x114 and have a J35 in them so the aftermarket for them is pretty good. :thumbsup:

All I did was cut it in 3 pieces and extended it like 6 inches and it fit pretty much perfect

Back