Any Bikers??

NASOHC

Reaction score
I really need to get back on the saddle, my bike has not seen a trail since Dec. of 2007!!! See bike on page one. I might as well sell it :eusa_doh:

Messingerzt

Reaction score
OH the tune up was great! makes the bike feel brand new! or what i would expect it fel like new.. its like 8 years older than myself! AND it cost exactly what you said (60) :thumbsup:

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
broke my baby out of a two month hibernation caused by my surgery..... got tired of obeying doctors orders and my mother's concerns, my baby needed to get some pavement under her and my *** needed to get back into the saddle

today was easily the hardest 30ish miles i've ever ridden

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
nice to hear you are back on the bike.i have not been on mine in a week plus..was so busy planning and getting ready for the Import Alliance meet i just didn't have time..i am probably going to struggle next time i ride a long distance

Last edited:

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
thanks eric, its nice to be back on the bike

good god, I just woke up and i'm not only saddle sore but the arches of my feet are pedal sore as well..... its been too long

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
haha that is no good..i went out today but i have no clue how far i went...my computer is acting up so it says i only went 2 miles haha...it was really hard for me to do the hills, body is so tired from walking and standing so much at the IA meet...i need to get back to where i was 2 weeks ago

do you ride will all of the gear on?

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
all of the gear on?

if i'm doing an extended ride i take my good bike, with clips, and i wear teh lycra :naughty:

but back in idaho if i just went out to ride around on my SS i'd just throw on some shorts and a jersey

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
all of the gear on?

if i'm doing an extended ride i take my good bike, with clips, and i wear teh lycra :naughty:

but back in idaho if i just went out to ride around on my SS i'd just throw on some shorts and a jersey
yeah just didn't know if you wear jersey top and bottom, clips, road helmet, and all that fun stuff haha I just can not get myself to wear that kinda stuff. I just bought some half platform/half clip pedals for my road bike. Then I got some padded liner tighties to wear under some shorts. Oh it is amazing the difference dryfit stuff will make on a long ride..i used to just ride with a t-shirt and that was awful

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
i always ride with a helmet and glasses.... padded crotch protection ftmfw

yeah me 2....i used to not ride with a helmet on the greenway but the more i was on it the more i realized how unsafe it was haha

also i usually never have bugs hit me, but yesterday i had one hit my face, one my shoulder, and one go half in my mouth half on my teeth/lips...it was awful haha

Back