Inline4's 2002 Accord Coupe ***Updated***

Inline4

Reaction score
SO, I'm pretty new to this forum and I've kind of decided the best way to introduce myself, would be through introducing the ride too.. so here it is.

Its an 02 Accord Coupe, LX, 2.3L ULEV VTEC, It's pretty much stock, and also automatic transmission =/ But I have a lot in mind for this Accord.

Any input on doing mods to an automatic accord? good idea/bad idea?

Update: new pics of blackhousing and tints.. enjoy

Before
P7010223.jpg

P7010224.jpg

After
DSC_0663.jpg

DSC_0658.jpg

Last edited:

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
Re: 2002 Accord Coupe

oh how i love the 01-02 bumper...and how clean ur headlights are....

welcome to the forum :thumbsup:

Inline4

Reaction score

Thanks, I just had that headlight replaced, got a little intimate with a guard rail. the other one isnt so clean, but I'm doing the blackouts next week so it won't matter.

Last edited:

Silver_Ghost

Reaction score

Welcome to the site man. And theres not alot u can do to make ur accord faster. Sure i/h/e may do a little something but since u have an auto....u may have to start saving 4 a manny tranny swap. Or u could just make it look fast&sexy:D. Ya know,rims,drop,lip kit,tint,dyi headlites,etc

Inline4

Reaction score

Welcome to the site man. And theres not alot u can do to make ur accord faster. Sure i/h/e may do a little something but since u have an auto....u may have to start saving 4 a manny tranny swap. Or u could just make it look fast&sexy:D. Ya know,rims,drop,lip kit,tint,dyi headlites,etc

Yeah, thats what i was thinking, i mean i have to start somewhere, and I'm going to have this car for a while.

Taospec

Reaction score

Welcome to the hood! I'm a NooB 2! That's a clean coupe dood! Start with a drop. I suggest coilovers ftw.:thumbsup: Trust, you'd eventually want to go lower, and lower, and lower, and lower..... It never ends dood!!!:skurred:

Last edited:
Back