Inline4's 2002 Accord Coupe ***Updated***

Inline4

Reaction score
Re: 2002 Accord Coupe

Welcome to the hood! I'm a NooB 2! That's a clean coupe dood! Start with a drop. I suggest coilovers ftw.:thumbsup: Trust, you'd eventually want to go lower, and lower, and lower, and lower..... It never ends dood!!!:skurred:

how low do you reccomend maybe, 2in for the first drop?

juicebox00

Reaction score

welcome to the site man. When your tranny goes out i suggest swapping in a 5spd since it'll cost about the same for a good tranny rebuild. Other than that i suggest getting some nice coils, some good *** rims, and just doing the basic intake, header, exhaust...etc to make it sound good.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score

your rear bumper needs some help huh? not lining up well with the other panels. (from the guardrail perhaps? :lawl:)

welcome to the forum. i like white coupes a lot.

and yeah 2" for a first-time drop is nothing to worry about at all. but instead of making it harder for yourself, if you know you'll have the car for a while, get some coilovers than can give you not only want you want right now, but can also give you "more" later on when the inevitable "drop disease" strikes you.

happy modding!

btw, did you get the car with the rear emblem shaved or did you have that done?

Inline4

Reaction score

your rear bumper needs some help huh? not lining up well with the other panels. (from the guardrail perhaps? :lawl:)

welcome to the forum. i like white coupes a lot.

and yeah 2" for a first-time drop is nothing to worry about at all. but instead of making it harder for yourself, if you know you'll have the car for a while, get some coilovers than can give you not only want you want right now, but can also give you "more" later on when the inevitable "drop disease" strikes you.

happy modding!

btw, did you get the car with the rear emblem shaved or did you have that done?

Na, the clip is busted so the cover kinda hangs out a bit, I bought it like that. But the rear emblem i just had shaved, I was able to get the "Accord" and "Special edition" off myself, but the H i had to have done professionally, due to the holes behind the badge.

Inevitable drop disease.. hmm sounds contagious

DrOwZee

Reaction score

damn. clean looking car man.
lot of potential. you'll be amazed at home diff your cars gonna be when you blackhouse em. drop is a diff win. and some nice rims.

Taospec

Reaction score

how low do you reccomend maybe, 2in for the first drop?
I'm on H&R Race springs, that's about 2.2 Frt and 1.75 Rr. That's a pretty decent drop. Coilovers, so you can find your own height.:badger:

Back