Jon's BH Outback

kn0x47

Reaction score
Thanks andrew

Well my original plan for the fogs isn't going to work. I wanted to put the BMW fogs in the lower grill but they're too big

So now, I'll have to put them where the OEM fogs are. I haven't decided if I'm going to swap them out or actually retrofit the fogs together so I still have that large fog light look
15074573393_8965ff8392_b.jpg

I still want at least two sets of fogs on this thing. I remembered i had a couple of sets of ES300 fogs so I'm gonna put those in the lower grill
15508066409_b0fc1aab8c_b.jpg

Last edited:

kn0x47

Reaction score
Fixed the 2 photos above.

I was going to be responsible but that's boring so jdm grill, jdm taillights, and jdm spoiler are all ordered and should be shipped out this week. Also bought some key blanks and fobs sense i only have one key for it and the fob case is broken

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Hell yea lol, lookin forward to seeing the new parts on.

Must be nice to have a car for which jdm parts actually exist lol.

kn0x47

Reaction score
Hell yea lol, lookin forward to seeing the new parts on.

Must be nice to have a car for which jdm parts actually exist lol.

well it's bittersweet. there's no support for these cars in the US. no one even makes aftermarket headlights or taillights. while buying the jdm stuff and a few other small things my bank shut down my credit card cause they thought it was stolen haha. jdm stuff is $$$

kn0x47

Reaction score
Thanks evan.

Jdm grill and spoiler arrived friday. Tail lights arrive tomorrow and the honda odyssey rear wiper arm is on order.

Got the grill installed today. Just a minor difference that helps it look a little more modern which is all I wanted
DSC_2969 by Jonathan Boothe, on Flickr
DSC_2968 by Jonathan Boothe, on Flickr

the legacy gt spoiler is designed the same but the JDM one has the third brakelight in it. I'm trying to find an online mounting template as i'll have to drill 7 holes in my hatch in order to mount it.
DSC_2971 by Jonathan Boothe, on Flickr

I was going to get everything installed this week but sense my accord's tire looks like this I'll be replacing tie rods and other rubber joints before i get it aligned again.
Well that's depressing by Jonathan Boothe, on Flickr

Back