Subwoofer no Sound

Wht00Accord

Reaction score
How do I tune the amp? There is auto, input level, gain, bass boost, input output rca (where do I put it into) subsonic xover and lopass xover

20141027_142359.jpg

20141027_142343.jpg
By tuning the amp turn the knobs when music is playing,then play around with the knobs to your preferences.

If you turn the bass up on the headunit and turn the gain up but not high to distort the sub and you'll hear the sub hit its distortion.

xlino

Reaction score
I tried testing the rca and i did not get any reading on ac voltage. I bought some new rcas thinking that they were burned out. I replaced the old with new. Still no sound. I tested the output from amp that goesto subwoofer to see if i get any reading. Still none. ( with stereo on and music playing of course)
I have not tried testing from the back of headunit because i am a bit afraid that the rca subwoofer output does not work anymore(is this common). I just sent the amp back so i can get a replacement.

What can it be?:shakehead:

xci.ed6

Reaction score
Radio has no volt a/c at connectors?

Sounded like it w/ not working rca swap.

Radio is dead, it might be preamp (ie:hardware) things, but prolly settings.

Sub is at full
sub is turned on

xlino

Reaction score
Yeah the amp turns on. Sub is reading 1ohms.

So i have to buy a new HD? My hd was 500$! Is there anything i can do without buying a new hd?

I just disconnected the rca from amp and tried to get a reading from there. But nothing.

Wht00Accord

Reaction score
I tried testing the rca and i did not get any reading on ac voltage. I bought some new rcas thinking that they were burned out. I replaced the old with new. Still no sound. I tested the output from amp that goesto subwoofer to see if i get any reading. Still none. ( with stereo on and music playing of course)
I have not tried testing from the back of headunit because i am a bit afraid that the rca subwoofer output does not work anymore(is this common). I just sent the amp back so i can get a replacement.

What can it be?:shakehead:
I think how you have the RCA wired up wrong its suppose to be up and down not side by side cause the other RCA are for bridging another amp to your current on.

xlino

Reaction score
I think how you have the RCA wired up wrong its suppose to be up and down not side by side cause the other RCA are for bridging another amp to your current on.

I tried every configuration. The top is rca input red and white. Bottom is output re and white

Back