Aloha everyone

cg6boi

Reaction score
what it dew everyone on 6thGen, the names boi and ive been surfin this site for quite awhile now and decided to join up and spread my noobness around and ask a million questions, this is my second honda ive owned but the first N/A trip ive taken so all the help ive seen you guys give other members makes me know i will get the same help, thanks in advance.

angelplus

Reaction score
Welcome to the community! Just make sure you use the search button before asking a question, and if you dont find anything about your specific topic, feel free to make a new thread. If you have any questions about the forum or a thread, feel free to ask anyone on here, they'll be more then happy to help you!

Virtuosity0021

Reaction score
Welcome

Man...all of us noobs combined couldn't do anything someone else could haha.

cg6boi

Reaction score
thanks for all the welcomes guys, sketch ur car looks the way my car used to minus the rims, DEP is an awesome color...kinda wish i kept it. (and FYI im not being sarcastic if thats the way it came off)

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
welcome to the site... u from hawaii? tht place is awesome!

cg6boi

Reaction score
i used to live in hawaii, OAHU FTW! but i moved to cali, fresno first then sacrmento...so yeah, ilived everywhere, Thailnd, Hawaii, California, Oregon, New Jersey, Guam, Phillippines, my dad was military. I traveled alot to through out europe and Asia for tournaments.

6THGEN_AI4

cg6boi said:
i used to live in hawaii, OAHU FTW! but i moved to cali, fresno first then sacrmento...so yeah, ilived everywhere, Thailnd, Hawaii, California, Oregon, New Jersey, Guam, Phillippines, my dad was military. I traveled alot to through out europe and Asia for tournaments.

DAmn man you are a traveler or like to move a lot ???
nahh thats good I hope it woorked out for ya.:peace:

Back