Sway Bar Size FAQ

TheHunter

Reaction score
Re: Sway Bar Sizes

ill also add that the 04 tl progress bar is a tight fit with the brackets going to their locations. everything fits fine, and is secure, but its definitely tight. also, ive heard that just only with sedans, you have to bend down one of the exhaust hangers a little, and i did have to do that as well. idk if its the same for coupes.

I know it's been installed on many coupes and sedans. I had trouble installing mine... no matter what we did my exhaust was completely in the way, there was no way to bend a hanger or anything, so I swapped my progress bar with my friend's eibach and it fit perfect, and the progress fit on his car with a greddy evo 2. I have a apexi WS2. Of course he has a sedan so I don't know if that proves anything haha.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score

word. i've taken some pretty tight turns this week, unintentionally, but my car felt well planted the whole time. i didn't think twice about getting the progress bar, and wouldn't think twice about it if I had to get it again.

hotaccord243

Reaction score

hmm well that definitely convinced me to do this one, since it's easy, cheap, and makes a world of a difference. Prob my next mod then. Thanks guys!

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score

youll love it. i was out driving with some friends last night and i couldnt believe some of the speeds i was taking turns at haha.

hotaccord243

Reaction score

Sweet, good to hear too! Just have to finish my interior project, (2) new tires, alignment, and a re-tune (for more HP :beer:) and i'm all over this for my next mod.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score

I still have to get the brackets for my rear sway plus all 4 endlinks...ugh

Back