james'99 1999 Accord Coupe EX-L F23A1 5MT

rooky

Reaction score
Damn dude whats up with these tailgaters? after you fixed up the car trying to get out the dents :snoopfacepalm: But keep on with the dream **** happens. I remember when I had my Toyota Camry a female driver side swipe me after a brand new paint job.

james'99

Reaction score
Damn dude whats up with these tailgaters? after you fixed up the car trying to get out the dents :snoopfacepalm: But keep on with the dream **** happens. I remember when I had my Toyota Camry a female driver side swipe me after a brand new paint job.

I know. It's just nuts. But whatever. As long as it gets fixed, I'm cool with it.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Oh no.. Sorry to hear that, man.. I really hope it won't be totaled.

Being rear ended.. It's my worst fear of being totaled, b/c it's mostly inevitable.

I know. It's just nuts. But whatever. As long as it gets fixed, I'm cool with it.
That's the spirit! Big respect!

james'99

Reaction score
Oh no.. Sorry to hear that, man.. I really hope it won't be totaled.

Being rear ended.. It's my worst fear of being totaled, b/c it's mostly inevitable.

That's the spirit! Big respect!

Thanks bud! Yeah, it's hard to say even though the damage is so little, the car has relatively low value to begin with.

Got02Accord

Reaction score
you have to be careful and you must be prepared for them to want to total the car out. A paint job alone can be enough to total a car.

Got02Accord

Reaction score
Just be ready for them to want to total it out. Yes you will get a check for the car and then you can buy it back but for the body work and paint it will be up there price wise. Just be ready for it bud.

james'99

Reaction score

They finished 99% of the body work. They just have to finish pulling the rear quarter panel under where the bumper fascia will be (near driver side vent), undercoat it and then paint the rest of the car!

Last edited:
Back