james'99 1999 Accord Coupe EX-L F23A1 5MT

james'99

Reaction score
Sweet!!! Bet your ready to have it back. I feel lost without my car when it's getting worked on.

Yeah... I do... That's most of the reason I do EVERYTHING on that car. lol! That said, my buddy lent me his Mustang Cobra, which you may have seen on Instagram, lol, so at least I do have a car.

whitederic

Reaction score
Yeah... I do... That's most of the reason I do EVERYTHING on that car. lol! That said, my buddy lent me his Mustang Cobra, which you may have seen on Instagram, lol, so at least I do have a car.
Haha yea same here. Yea I saw the cobra but it's still no accord. Just not the same

james'99

Reaction score

Picked up the car from Maaco yesterday. Couple issues still to be sorted but the car is absolutely 100x better! The new aftermarket rear bumper hugs the car hard on the sides and unfortunately, the bumper cannot be returned. I was very disappointed that they didn't call me when they couldn't test fit it properly before paint because now that it is painted, they cannot return it...

The deal I worked out with him is if I bring him an OEM '02 bumper, he will do the bumper over again for free. It sucks because Majestic offers the OEM bumper for cheaper than the aftermarket. It winds up coming to be $6 more after shipping and tax so I will need to set that up.

Overall, Maaco did an excellent job repairing the accidents and pulling every individual dent on the car! I am absolutely ecstatic with its condition and am very happy to have the car back! Retrofit in progress!

james'99

Reaction score
Bro you hung up on me?? You the guy who dented the car outside of the Maaco a few days ago??

Who are you? Clearly you're local and have my phone number one way or another. Don't start trouble with me. I don't particularly appreciate prank phone calls at 10:45 PM.

Last edited:
Back