Vss

capsidx

Reaction score
Theres another VSS OUT on plug A I was thinking off. Theres definitely a short. OR the vss is bad. Only way to tell is to pull it out of the trans, spin the gear and watch the cluster. Is it smooth or jerky on the cluster?

604ACCORD

Reaction score
Hahahahahaha if I was rich I would just buy u a Euro r for you car!! Thanks for your help I been watching your build it's looking good man good job

capsidx

Reaction score
Hahahahahaha if I was rich I would just buy u a Euro r for you car!! Thanks for your help I been watching your build it's looking good man good job

Thanks man I appreciate it :lawl: Im obsessed with that car but legally I cant have one so ill get as close as I can get without putting body panels on that dont fit lol.

604ACCORD

Reaction score
I hear ya I love mine so much I'll never sell it wish I could figure how to post pics now with photobucket screwing everyone I've done a ton of work to mine. I'm always on instagram now

capsidx

Reaction score
My car is too fugly for Instagram so I just stick to the forum lol. There has to be another image hosting site we can use

Rusty Accord

Reaction score
My car is too fugly for Instagram so I just stick to the forum lol. There has to be another image hosting site we can use

Tiny pic works for me, and is free at the moment. It was also the recommended pic host of this site, so I use it.

capsidx

Reaction score
Ill have to try it, tired of resizing my photos to the size of a cheez-it lol

Back