Can't get an inspection sticker cause i'm too low

CHID0

Reaction score
After finally figuring out my o2 sensor wiring a bit late for inspection, I go in this morning and i get turned away. I go into the office and tell dude I need an inspection, he comes out and immediately says, "we have a problem buddy". So I ask what's the problem and he tells me that I cut my springs, it's a safety thing that came into effect in Oct. So I try to explain to him that they are coilovers and they a re adjustable and they aren't cut so how are they unsafe. He flips it and says, "you're too low" while pointing at the tires and fenders. :explode:

I'm going to try a few more spots and if they yell me the same thing the i guess i'm gonna have to raise it back up to stock height (something I haven't seen in ages) just to get a sticker. If I have to do this when i drop again......I'm going 1/2"-1" lower.....:rock:

****UPDATE****
Went to a spot outside of Boston closer to me. The dude walked around my car with a disappointed look on his face kinda massaging his forehead, and he walks away to do something else without saying a word. Then some younger guy comes and asks me if the keys are in the car and i hand hime the keys, he stalls twice before getting it into the bay. They do the usual tests, he comes out and says that'll be $29 please, I hand him the thirty and while he goes to get change i sneak around the car to see if it passed and i see a 6/2k10 sticker on the windshield......so happy! :147703263745b138a51

Last edited:

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score
Sounds like some bull **** to me.... so without even actually looking at the car he says you cut your springs... nice

pyaarawala

Reaction score
yeah wow. you should've been sarcastic with him when he told you that you cut your springs. make him feel like a dumbass.

Raymond

Reaction score
Raise the car, it takes like 20 minutes. Get the sticker, and then put it back down. Who cares.

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
that suxs chido

doesnt drift have a shop that does inspections in MA? might want to ask him

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
LOL@cut springs. Only idiots do that. Obviously all he has to do is look at your springs. What a fool

Back