Red-out Taillights (maybe temporary)

J30MAN

Reaction score
After seeing Vietninja's signet silver sedan with red-out taillights I figured I'd give it a try and see how it looks. The tint is not exactly the same red as my taillights and they aren't as glossy. Not really sure if I'm feeling it. What do you guys think?

IMAG0031.jpg

IMAG0032.jpg

IMAG0033.jpg

IMAG0034.jpg

eggs

Reaction score
Gonna agree with dom on that one. Red and clear make your car look so much cleaner

Narftastic

Reaction score
Looks like you need to lower the rear... But yea I agree with Dom, red/clear looked better on your car..

Is it spray tint or what?

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
just with how shiny and nice your paint is, the red/clear look like they belong. the red tint really throws that off

J30MAN

Reaction score
Gonna agree with dom on that one. Red and clear make your car look so much cleaner

Yeah that's what I'm thinking. Thanks Ryan.

Looks like you need to lower the rear... But yea I agree with Dom, red/clear looked better on your car..

Is it spray tint or what?

I know my rear is slightly higher than the front but I like how it sits. It's vinyl tint. Thank you for the input Vlad.

yeah i'd just keep the red & white

Alright, thank you.

just with how shiny and nice your paint is, the red/clear look like they belong. the red tint really throws that off

I totally get what your saying. I'm probably gonna take it off sometime this weekend.

Back