FS: Unorthodox Racing aluminum underdrive pulleys (3-piece set)

Steverino

Reaction score
Selling a set of Unorthodox Racing aluminum Underdrive pulleys. 3-pieces for crank, alt and power steering.
Coupled with my Innovative mounts, gave a retarded improvement in throttle response.
Pulleys are in mint condition.

This is for the F23 4cyl

http://www.unorthodoxracing.com/pulley-set-4754

IMG_0167.jpg

(alt not included)

Retails for over $400 USD
Asking: $250 USD shipped anywhere in the CONUS.

PM me with zip for a shipping estimate.

Last edited:

Ilovemy6thgen

Reaction score
Re: Unorthodox Racing aluminum pulleys (3-piece set)

How much of a difference in peformance did you notice once you installed these? Was it like night and day?

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score

Will you part the power steering and alternator pullies from the set separately?

Steverino

Reaction score

How much of a difference in peformance did you notice once you installed these? Was it like night and day?

If you have the proper supporting mods, then you will notice quite a difference.

Will you part the power steering and alternator pullies from the set separately?

Sorry I'm currently selling as the set. Honestly though, the PS and Alt pulleys aren't where the majority of gains are. The crank pulley is what makes all the difference.

Artistotle

Reaction score

Awesome product, had these on my v6 accord too. Did not have the engine mounts but i wouldn't consider the engine mounts to affect the throttle response. I thank the pulleys entirely for that :) the engine performed not stronger, but much better reving. makes a night and day difference in overall quality though, i loved it. revs almost as, if not equal to, as fast as a manual trans.

Back