Official Random Photo thread

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Sometimes I wish I had also gotten this shot with the parking light off.

temporary-4.jpg

DSC02452BW.jpg

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
did flash fire on this one? the exif says it did. some fill flash on the car would really help it out. i think this is with a phone, right?

Hmm I don't think I would have used the flash in that lighting (there would be more light on the car/road, making the background darker?), but it was a while back so I might be forgetting. Educate me, what is exif?

Yeah haha, with my old HTC 8X. I'm usually vehemently opposed to cell phone photos, but it had a decent camera. Still, I didn't expect to get anything that good so I was surprised. Here are 2 more from that same day.

temporary-7.jpg

temporary-8.jpg

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
Hmm I don't think I would have used the flash in that lighting (there would be more light on the car/road, making the background darker?), but it was a while back so I might be forgetting. Educate me, what is exif?

exif data is metadata embedded into a picture. some was still intact and I could tell that it was made with an HTC phone and that the flash fired. search in google for a exif reader. your browser may have an addon you can get to enable you to read it.

DizzyP

Reaction score
Just started use hair gel which I never have done.

e47974d72bbd0bce64db536cd3a9ba67.jpg

iPhone using Tapatalk, sent from my.

Back