Official Random Photo thread

DizzyP

Reaction score
Early this morning (about 2:45am) with Moon at 90% full.
59f7d18f65e0e81a8e20e5319fc2a708.jpg

iPhone using Tapatalk, sent from my.

DizzyP

Reaction score
So that happened.

"You think your betta than me?!"

13a6c7cfe41d690e3be2e949477d7aae.jpg

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
So that happened.

I am not sure if you’ve noticed, but you have been given some subtle hints that this thread is actually for random photography for which people have made an effort to choose subjects that lend themselves to an artistic composition, and that they would like feedback on. It is not for snapping quick, low quality pictures of random things that have not been captured with an artistic effort of some degree.

The word “random” in the thread title might make it sound like this is for random photos of anything, but that is not the intent. I hope that helps clarify this for you.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
So that happened.

13a6c7cfe41d690e3be2e949477d7aae.jpg

I am not sure if you’ve noticed, but you have been given some subtle hints that this thread is actually for random photography for which people have made an effort to choose subjects that lend themselves to an artistic composition, and that they would like feedback on. It is not for snapping quick, low quality pictures of random things that have not been captured with an artistic effort of some degree.

The word “random” in the thread title might make it sound like this is for random photos of anything, but that is not the intent. I hope that helps clarify this for you.

Maybe the thread title can be something else w/o saying "random photo" then?

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
I can modify the thread title but it is in the Photography subforum. I've discussed this forum/thread's purpose with DizzyP and he is well aware that his pictures will be subject to feedback based on their photographic qualities. It was just a misunderstanding.

Anyways, to push this thread back to photos here is one from my recent trip to Alaska. You can see the rest on my flickr here. https://www.flickr.com/photos/dinzdale40/

IMG_4576.jpg

Back