Pics of my 6th gen and my gf new mustang

TriNiCorD99

Reaction score
Alright so after all the fuss about the mustang i have finally come to terms with my asian and her "american muscle car"...lol so i decided to take a few quick shots of our cars together. These pics actually have the stripes on there. Oh and today i picked up a set of tein stechs for my ride so you all can all comment oh how bad i need a drop but it will be comin as soooooon as this stupid hurrican ike passes by. My gf is actually freekin out cuz her garage is too full to put her car in. lol Should i offer my spot in my garage? lol what u guys think? anyways here are the pics........

IMG_2024.jpg

IMG_2025.jpg

IMG_2026.jpg

IMG_2023.jpg

IMG_2022.jpg

i already posted this pic but ill repost it anyways

IMG_2019.jpg

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
so wait...does it have stripes or not? :eh:

i call that color "DOT yellow." one time i was at work looking out the window, and a mustang pulled next to a truck. i told a coworker to check out the mustang...he said "where?"

when the light changed, then he could see the car :lawl:

indowanksta88

Reaction score
rain in september ftl hahah car doesnt look bad, just not digging the stripes, never been a fan of them. oh you need to eitehr paint your sideskirts or get some new ones btw ahah cant wait to see the teins installed. :thumbsup:

TriNiCorD99

Reaction score
so wait...does it have stripes or not? :eh:

i call that color "DOT yellow." one time i was at work looking out the window, and a mustang pulled next to a truck. i told a coworker to check out the mustang...he said "where?"

when the light changed, then he could see the car :lawl:

no it does have the stripes.....the last pic was taken just before we went to get the stripes done....guess i shoulda put that pic first....

"DOT yellow".....lmao

TriNiCorD99

Reaction score
rain in september ftl hahah car doesnt look bad, just not digging the stripes, never been a fan of them. oh you need to eitehr paint your sideskirts or get some new ones btw ahah cant wait to see the teins installed. :thumbsup:

def on the TO DO list....lol my dad has a painting company so he as all of the equipment to do it with but its just the time factor

LoveLee

Reaction score
both look really nice, i wish she had not put the striped on it :( it looked cleaner without stripes. and both of you need a drop :)

Back