Finally dropped!!!!

TriNiCorD99

Reaction score
i think you'll be ok unless you're hitting what i am everyday :( as soon as i get time im going to take pictures of the bumps and stuff i have to ride over.

and the camera, sounds like a great idea, definately do it.

im just worried about the front lip ripping off. oh and the camera idea i got from a moderator on "another site". turns out his sister ended up buying the house right next to mine and ive seen his accord before around school. but yea was def a great idea

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
well i hope it wont be as bouncy but i still know that soon the shocks will need to be changed cuz i have 113xxx miles on there and still on the original shocks....lol soooo im pretty sure it will need to be done soon

haha yea, the bouncyness should go down. my coilovers used to be real bad. either that or i just got used to it, hahaha. but i dont think theyre as bouncy as they were.

nyknick1015

Reaction score
i dont get it... stecs i alwas thought dropped lower... i mean it didnt settle in yet but when i put mines in it was a hell of a lot lower when i first put it in...

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
looks good bro... paint the OEM sideskirts and u'll be good to go

TriNiCorD99

Reaction score
i dont get it... stecs i alwas thought dropped lower... i mean it didnt settle in yet but when i put mines in it was a hell of a lot lower when i first put it in...

hmmmm interesting......takin a wild guess here but.....maybe its cuz of the wheel/tire combo that i have vs the ones u have....im on 16's with 55 profiles....dunno if that might matter at all and those pics were taken the day after i put them on. it's been about a week now and i def think it's kinda lower now.

CHID0

Reaction score
Looks stock height to me.....these cars need at least a 2" drop IMO

Low'n Slow

Reaction score
Looks stock height to me.....these cars need at least a 2" drop IMO

Ya i fullly agree bro. At that ride height you really aint gonna have to worry about rippin your front lip off, its not that low. Id put that money from the front camera towards shocks or somethin. But either way........props to you on your first suspension mod :thumbup:

Back