Finally dropped!!!!

TriNiCorD99

Reaction score
alright guyz i finally got the ride dropped so no more 4x4 look for me!! YAY!!! :roy: now ridin on tein stechs with the stock shocks and about 2 finger gap all the way round. it's a lil bit bouncy so i know for a face that the shocks will need to be upgraded soon.

One question tho....my rims needs to be repainted cuz they got scratched when i got alignment, couldnt complain cuz my boy did it for me for free w/e, but not that it needs to be done do u think that i should paint it the same color or should i go with gunmetal/black?

here are the pics

IMG_2029.jpg

IMG_2031.jpg

IMG_2032.jpg

IMG_2035.jpg

IMG_2039.jpg

IMG_2040.jpg

Last edited:

dynasty

Reaction score
sweet. now you need to let it settle. i think it might go lower than that.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
looks good. theyre new, so they still have to settle, they go a tad lower and wont ride as bouncy once theyre broken in.

TriNiCorD99

Reaction score
looks good. theyre new, so they still have to settle, they go a tad lower and wont ride as bouncy once theyre broken in.

well i hope it wont be as bouncy but i still know that soon the shocks will need to be changed cuz i have 113xxx miles on there and still on the original shocks....lol soooo im pretty sure it will need to be done soon

slow f23

Reaction score
when you have to get new shocks, just go coilovers..

you'll want to go lower, i'm on tein basic coilovers and all the way on the last thread, and want to go lower :eek:

GreddyAccord99

Reaction score
nice, thats the setup i used to have (s-techs and stock shocks). let it settle, it'll probably lower it to about a finger and a half. the ride is nice, jus be careful of speed bumps, you'll rub depending on your speed, trust me.

TriNiCorD99

Reaction score
nice, thats the setup i used to have (s-techs and stock shocks). let it settle, it'll probably lower it to about a finger and a half. the ride is nice, jus be careful of speed bumps, you'll rub depending on your speed, trust me.

that's what i was worried about.....too late now!!! i actually ordered a camera for the front so that when i go into a parkin spot head in (rarely) i can turn it on and see how far away from it i am on my N2 screen :driving:

GreddyAccord99

Reaction score
that's what i was worried about.....too late now!!! i actually ordered a camera for the front so that when i go into a parkin spot head in (rarely) i can turn it on and see how far away from it i am on my N2 screen :driving:

i think you'll be ok unless you're hitting what i am everyday :( as soon as i get time im going to take pictures of the bumps and stuff i have to ride over.

and the camera, sounds like a great idea, definately do it.

Back