SOCAL NINJAS! i need your help...

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
my house owner is giving me **** abt having 3 cars parked in front of the house.. is it possible for me to leave the celica with someone for the meantime? my city does not allow a car to be parked on the street for more than 3 days.. it's considered abandoned.... lemme know guys.... landlord is being a prick

likeawp

Reaction score
Hey Roy,

in my neighborhoood there's an 4thgen Accord that parks in one spot for soo long that it has spider webs on the front bumper connected to the ground :ownedrun:..........but other than Wednesday street-sweeping you can camp your car on the streets every day/night of the week..........they don't even ticket that Accord on street-sweeping days.........and its a secluded gated neighborhood so chances of grand-theft-auto is relatively low lolll

lets wait for more offers first before considering mine haha :)

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
it doesn't get ticketed? over here, they sweep the streets on thurs and they love to ticket ppl :skurred:

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
the point is tht i want to move it once and leave it there.. i am not in the country, and my gf has lots of classes, so i wanna move the car as little as possible until i get back..

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
it's auto :eh:

but the tags r expired tho.... so, it's better to drive it at nite... and somewhere not too far....

Back