CPP Meet + lakers game in parking lot!!! woo

CDsDontBurn

Reaction score
you know what, here's a preview instead :). like i said, my temp gauge light is out and i think it's bad so that one isn't working. and i didn't buy the odometer light cuz i thought it was part of the gauge cluster lights, but it's not. so, imna go back and buy those. imna look into the LED gauge light thread and see what paint they're using to change the color of the needles cuz red needles will look hawt IMO :)

33062881.jpg

juicebox00

Reaction score
dude, that looks sick. and i just got some $ from the book buy-back :)

CDsDontBurn

Reaction score
dude, that looks sick. and i just got some $ from the book buy-back :)

HERE is the kit i got. I picked up the white LEDs that are solderless option one for a few bucks more. i didn't get it because i didn't know, but you also need the odometer LED to complete the gauges. I also took out the two top dome lights to make the back completely dark and let it be super clean ;).

I also bought the climate control LEDs and i'm thinking about picking up the red defrost LED. but that one requires some soldering so i'm not sure if i wanna go through with that one yet. though, it would be best for me to get it now and get it all done at the same time so i can avoid taking it all apart and then back together.

CDsDontBurn

Reaction score
so, imna paint my needles red like jake had them set up. it's gonna look effin' hawt! :D

and yea, after seeing jakes 6spd, i'm going to do a 6spd. swap as soon as the funds are available :)

juicebox00

Reaction score
meet was ****ing sick for those who didn't come. couch in the parking lot w/ lakers playing on my tv and using my car for speakers. dance battle going on, people goofing off w/ scooters, bikes, and skateboards. Plus In n Out. Also a bunch of sick cars including 2 6spd j32/j35 FI accords and 3 other v6 6thgens, 02 nsx, (supposedly 600whp) supra tt, and some other sick cars.

Back