FS: ★ Russianred's Replacement Parts For Sale Thread! *UPDATED: 6/27* [OEM][ENGINE] ★

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Re: *UPDATED 4/28* Russianred's For Sale Thread [ NO 56K ]

I need to get rid of as many of my things as possible before then.. I may not make it to CanAm due to summer classes starting and potential relocation..

funny-dog-pictures-dog-asks-you-what-you-are-talking-about.jpg

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score

I know, I'm pissed about it too. :(. F*ck. There's always next year... :(

Last edited:

Johnson

Reaction score

great items and price! glws nikita

Raymond

Reaction score
Re: *UPDATED 5/6* Russianred's For Sale Thread [ NO 56K ]

Great seller!

Bought a set of OEM top hats (front and rear) from Nikita and they were shipped really fast and packaged up nicely. He had even cleaned them up and labeled them front/rear/left/right for me as well. Awesome guy! Thanks again, would recommend anyone to buy from him. :)

ChinoX

Reaction score

Interested in the suspension...how many miles on it and how much shipped to 11211.

1998accordsirt

Reaction score

I can vouch for Nikita, he is an awesome seller and an all around stand-up guy. I recently purchased a full OEM exhaust from him and the service was nothing short of excellent. He was great with communication and prompt at answering calls/texts/PMs. Shipping was fast and reliable.

Bump for a great seller, GLWS!

-Zach

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score

Thanks Zach and Ray :thumbsup:, I really appreciate the feedback :).

Chino - check your PM.

Listed items still up for grabs. At the end of this month (post-May-23), no items will be for sale at all, so I am trying to clear everything out. Make me offers on items. No low-ballers, but all reasonable offers will be considered on ALL items. I need them gone.

Regardless of whether I have items left or not, no items will be available anymore due to a transition in my life requiring relocation and limited carrying capacity of my sedan, yes even though it has 4 doors.

Keep that in mind, and please buy / make offers on all my stuff while you still can. I emphasize OEM parts, because those don't always come around, so if I have something you need get it while you can. All other parts go without saying, but have a greater availability and variety in general.

PM or phone is best way to contact, call or text anyday at anytime is fine: (405) 496-2224.

Thank you.

- Nikita

Last edited:
Back