FS: NY/NJ/CT Craigslist Findings

Nismode

Reaction score
If you're waiting till spring and the ball joints are busted, I'll give you $$ just for the bearings. I have half the swap and I just need rear bearings since I'm an EX. Are you an LX (rear drum, not disc)?

acedomain

Reaction score
F u, you bought it? lol, I emailed the guy, he said it was sold :( good pickup
i was gonna tell you ...when i remembered you need stuff he already posted that he got it....lol
If you're waiting till spring and the ball joints are busted, I'll give you $$ just for the bearings. I have half the swap and I just need rear bearings since I'm an EX. Are you an LX (rear drum, not disc)?

dude just get new bearings change them now and not later....:ugh:

BlackieCG6

Reaction score
dude just get new bearings change them now and not later....:ugh:[/QUOTE]

i was gonna say the same thing, im gonna change those before i install dunno if there good or not

acedomain

Reaction score
dude just get new bearings change them now and not later....:ugh:

i was gonna say the same thing, im gonna change those before i install dunno if there good or not[/QUOTE]

yea that the only thing stopping me from doing my swap ...cuz i rather ride on something dependable than something that im not sure about that can double my risk and price of damages/and repairs....that and also i dont trust what sellers tell you(seller-''oh i just did the bearings like 2 months ago blah blah blah '' yea no thanks ill just do it again ...the whole point is they will say anything to sell you something(unless i know them of course)

acedomain

Reaction score
why does god have to punish me after i just got these tl wheels....??????

http://newyork.craigslist.org/brx/pts/1904828860.html

cuz you got them from some noob who didnt know the value of his own rims and basically gave them to you for a steal .....but i mean he was the one who set the price so its his loss you where just his knight in armor who came to the rescue and picked them up so quick cash in hand ;)

acedomain

Reaction score
yo idk i slept like 3 hours and went to work took a 5hour energy and was mad wired and just wrote w.e. lol

Back