Back from the dead.

juicebox00

Reaction score
Hopefully you kill the autotragic and get something that can man up to the powah bein put down! ahem 6MT *cough*.. :D

Seriously, the auto isn't built for it, but I hope it lasts as long as you need it to for you *knocks on wood*! It would be a bitch for it to go out at the wrong time.

I need to purchase another car to drive if I plan on killing the auto...even though it is starting to whine. Hopefully I can take care of that soon. 6spd would be awesome!

good Sh!t man, What doesnt kill the accord makes it stronger:p

True that

Nice recovery!! Should have went with a j32a2 instead to make the swap more worth while. The extra 40 hp, extra torque and top end is definitely worth it. But nice none the less.

Is almost a J32a2 to be honest. I have the J35a4 IM which is pretty much the same, if not better than the J32a2 IM. And the large J32a2 TB is on there too. Dont get me wrong, would have loved a J32a2, but this is what I was able to get with the $.

Wow I thought the same thing... I guess wording does play a role :p

Glad everything worked out for you. So from my understanding you didn't loose any money and you have a new engine now?

Well, I had to pay $115 for the ecu re-flash.. :p

swollen_cu

Reaction score
It's all gravy! The j32a1 is already a hell of a lot stronger than the j30 in the accord. Lol can't complain too much. Plus you have intake mods too

intel0116

Reaction score
oh wow dude, i dident know this happend to ya, no wounder you havent invited me to go to GMR in a while lol

Bond4387

Reaction score
Sorry about the accident, but glad to see that you come out on top in the end!!! New motor looks great

juicebox00

Reaction score

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
damn man that sucks. I had a similar experience when the metal housing off of a tractor trailer light bounced up and punched a hole in my gas tank. worse feeling in the world since it happens so fast you can't do anything to stop it. Glad to see you took this accident and found a way to make things better in the end by swapping it. I see a trend with some of our swapped J series guys haha

Back