Cal Poly Pomona People! *Locals welcome

juicebox00

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Seems like there are a lot of us here, especially compared to when I first started attending this school. Lets use this thread to set up small meets and chill dates, etc. I'll update the OP if we figure a time and place to meet up. Local residents are welcome to join us too!

Feel free to shoot me a text: 805 428 5210

Places to meet up & drink:

If everyone is 21+, lets go to DBA 256 in old town pomona. Amazing beer selection.
dbeRen.jpg

And if some of us may not be of age, I have a local spot where we can get some pitchers, decent mexican food, play some pool and watch the game.

Lets try and figure out a date to meet up!

Post in this thread with a photo of your car, year in school, major if you want, and if you're apart of any clubs/groups etc.

I'm a 4th year MHR student and should be graduating after next Fall. I'm also a member of ΦΚΤ. Right now I'm driving a Gold 86 e30 325es with a blue & brown fender. True DD Dirty Thirty. I also just bought a Red 01 sedan that should arriving in about 2 weeks. My old sedan(in signature) is now sitting at home and will probably go up for sale soon.

e30:
8086_10151548417716043_1649641077_n_zps787bf3c3.jpg

Red AV6 6spd:
253255_176520502506056_1598909324_n_zps648aeb97.jpg

Last edited:

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
Re: Cal Poly Pomona People!

keep meet threads in the meets subforum

juicebox00

Reaction score
Re: Cal Poly Pomona People!

keep meet threads in the meets subforum

Kind of a meet thread, but it's more of a thread like the "granny gold crew", except we're students and not cars. But this works I guess.....

You're welcome to join us too Roy. :roy:

Last edited:

juicebox00

Reaction score
im down to chill if its on tuesdays or wednesdays. imy matt. :wub:

I haven't seen you in forever Mike. :haysm9: Lets look into setting it up on Tuesday nights. Depending on the age groups of people that are down, I have two different places in mind that we could meet up.

juicebox00

Reaction score
Updated OP!

Thinking about making a junkyard run sometime this month
There's one in Monrovia (inventory: http://www.pickapartauto.com/inventory/moninv.html)
and Ontario (inventory: http://www.pickapartauto.com/inventory/ontinv.html)

Both are about the same distance from me, so if anyone wants to join let me know

I've been to both of them. Ontario usually has a better selection and customer service. Let me know when you go!

So you're the one who bought that red 6speed 0__0.

Nice come up.

Yes sir and thank you. Can't wait until it get's here!

Last edited:

agginline86

Reaction score
I've been to both of them. Ontario usually has a better selection and customer service. Let me know when you go!

Nice, I've never been. What do you think the chances are of me finding a set of rims?

My cat. just went too.... f*ck CARB.

Back