4cyl DC Sports Carb Header sticker

juicebox00

Reaction score
Hey,

If any of you guys have some DC sports headers that were purchased new or used and still have that little rectangular and shiny C.A.R.B. sticker, I would love to pick it up from you. The Headers come with the CARB number plate welded on, but due to repairs I don't have mine. They were also purchased used, so DC won't provide me with a new decal. This decal is needed for me to pass the visual inspection at the smog station....even when I pass the sniffer with flying colors...****ing CA laws.

Please help a fellow 6thgener out!!

Feel free to also email me at [email protected]

Thank you!

Chris Vu

Reaction score
I bought mine used. I went to DC Sports and they did a visual inspecion of the install and he gave me a brand new sticker. If you can figure out how to, you can borrow mine haha. it's on my bumper support bar, so I'm assuming you can take a heat gun, melt the glue a little bit and pry it off, then when you're done we can stick it back on my car.

juicebox00

Reaction score
Thank you for the offer! I would prefer to get a sticker to keep on the rad support in case I get my hood popped later on by the police. Would hate to get a header fix-it ticket.

Chorilored

Reaction score
I have one on my rad support:deal:

So if you get pulled over u HAVE to open you hood if they ask?

juicebox00

Reaction score
I have one on my rad support:deal:

So if you get pulled over u HAVE to open you hood if they ask?

Idk if you have to pop the hood if they don't have a warrant, but it's better to be safe than sorry. If you already have a carb # on the front of your header, you should help me out with that sticker. :deal:

Chris Vu

Reaction score
Haha. You don't necessarily have to open the hood. You can ask for a warrant, but with our cars, they'll find something else to ticket you for if you don't comply ..

juicebox00

Reaction score
Haha. You don't necessarily have to open the hood. You can ask for a warrant, but with our cars, they'll find something else to ticket you for if you don't comply ..

Just want the least amount of hassle possible. Selling me your sticker Chris! haha :badger:

agginline86

Reaction score
I'm sure you could just print out the information from the CARB website on the exact CARB exemption code for the DC headers and that should be fine I would think

Back