Walkin' In Memphis : Fall Meet 2013

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Cincinnati and Louisville caravan locations posted. These two caravans will be meeting Friday November 8th.

Joey, are you going for sure? If so we need to pick a place in Bowling Green to meet up with you, if you'd like to caravan. Feel free to throw out any places that are conveniently located right off the interstate that you know of.

Anyone from Nashville?

Last edited:

Ghost Ryder

Reaction score
Ok, so it's looking like a place to stay is getting secured.

I lost my co-pilot. Muhib can't make it, unfortunately.

Daniel, was the $99 per night the regular rate for the rooms? Also, we are staying overnight through to Sunday as well, so are we thinking to just stay at the same hotel? If so, I am wondering if they are willing to offer a better rate for a 2 night stay.

Hotel Update:I emailed the hotel late this afternoon. I will check for their response to the two night deal in the morning and get back to everyone sometime tomorrow.

Brad2274

Reaction score
its so temptinggg
anybody have a rough estimate of the time the meet would be, like start and finish? might be able to get a flight for $200-$275 arriving on saturday and leaving saturday night

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Cincinnati and Louisville caravan locations posted. These two caravans will be meeting Friday November 8th.

What is the plan for these caravans? Like just wait for everyone, and then leave? Or something else, like eat somewhere, then take off? Just wondering

Back