Coilover brand/type you're running

Coilover Type/Brand you're running

• Total voters

001Stunna

Reaction score
like said above, suspension thread wasn't made for no reason.
what's the real purpose of this thread anyways? ugh...

The suspension review thread was made for ppl to review the suspension parts they bought/put on. I might be wrong but i beleive it clearly states in LARGE BOLD witting that only reviews shall go on that thread

Nowhere in THIS thread were the words review mentioned...unless im mistaken...at least not by me.

Now, on to the questions brought forward...
1-What is the point of the thread? I beleive its stated in the first post, "to see what ppl are running/using. Im sure many ppl here may have coilovers but havent or dont want to write a review on them hence making the review thread a tad biased on only those that are willing to write the review. Nothing wrong with that, just simply stating the fact though.
I think i mentioned the reason in the first post though so mods/admins sorry for taking up storage space mentioning it again
Seeing what coilover brands members of 6GA are using.

2-Why, whats the point of this if suspension review thread is there? Because i'm not asking for a review but simply what members have. That is all, no ifs, buts or ands.

3-All that's being asked is a simple "checkmark" and the click of "vote" button. Nothing too hard and nothing to get jumpy or itchy about...
Glad we could get this understood :)

Last edited:

smoky

Reaction score
im gonna be getting k-sports in a couple of months..can i still vote? :jae:

Accord281

Reaction score
F & F type II FTW!

And seriously, you guys need to stop getting butt hurt over every little thread. By now, if every thread that had some similarity to a previous thread was locked, there wouldn't be a single new thread. NONE. Besides, a suspension review thread and a poll to see what members are currently running are 2 completely different things.

Back