Elephant Gray Coupe Headrests

simon_y

Reaction score
Wow, I remember this thread. Can't believe that you're still looking for these. haha.

I'll keep my eye out for you.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Wow, I remember this thread. Can't believe that you're still looking for these. haha.

I'll keep my eye out for you.

Thanks Simon, appreciate that.

Guess I need to start looking on the US side for parts, since things are scarce over here.

F20BtrboCG3

Reaction score
Hey man, just saw this post. Are you looking for the leather or cloth? I have the leather ones as show in pic below. The seats had rips so I junked them but the headrests are mint. Ended up buying some buckets for the front so I dont need these. If interested, pm me and make an offer. Include mailing info so I can get a quote on shipping.

IMAG0259.jpg

SykVSyx

Reaction score
^Hey, appreciate that, I did see your post before, however, those would be too dark for my car, unfortunately.

I would contacted you about them before if they were a lighter shade.

Thanks again.

jdmcg3

Reaction score
im pretty sure i can get the head rest. i remember almost buying them out of this part out a little while back. when i get off work today or tomorrow ill ride by there to see if its still there..

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
How far are you from Toronto/Quebec/Ontario?

My work has around 3-4 locations up there and I deal with those locations on a daily basis. Tell them you know Greg @ LKQ Triplett (intercompany sales)

http://www.lkqcanada.ca/

Last edited:

jknechtl

Reaction score
Hi,

I just noticed you are from Ohio also. I am in Mantua. I have a 2002 Honda Accord LX that my Hubby and I are currently trying to customize. Maybe you could give some helpful tips since you are close by.

~Jenn

SykVSyx

Reaction score
im pretty sure i can get the head rest. i remember almost buying them out of this part out a little while back. when i get off work today or tomorrow ill ride by there to see if its still there..

Thanks, if you could let me know that would be great.

How far are you from Toronto/Quebec/Ontario?

My work has around 3-4 locations up there and I deal with those locations on a daily basis. Tell them you know Greg @ LKQ Triplett (intercompany sales)

http://www.lkqcanada.ca/

Hey Greg,

Was that post for me? If so, I am in Toronto, so I can check with them.

Hi,

I just noticed you are from Ohio also. I am in Mantua. I have a 2002 Honda Accord LX that my Hubby and I are currently trying to customize. Maybe you could give some helpful tips since you are close by.

~Jenn

Random. Welcome to the site, Jenn.

Back